News and Announcements

Re-striping to begin at Crystal River Airport

Category: Press Releases       Posted By: Denise Gallagher       Year: 2017

Citrus County will begin re-striping and remarking the Crystal River Airport runway and parallel taxiway beginning on June 15, 2017.  The County is piggybacking on the Florida Department of Transportation’s (FDOT) statewide contract with Hi-Lite Markings Inc., to perform the work.  The project is being funded by a grant from the FDOT which funds 80% of the work and the County is funding the remaining 20% of the work.  If the weather cooperates, the project should be completed by June 20, 2017.

Green Acres Street Closed at US 19 through Tuesday, June 13 Afternoon

Category: Press Releases       Posted By: Denise Gallagher       Year: 2017

W. Green Acres Street is closed on the east side of the intersection at US 19 for a sewer line installation. The temporary closure and detour will be in place until approximately 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 13, weather permitting. US 19 will remain open, but drivers are not able to drive through the intersection at W. Green Acres Street and can't turn from US 19 onto Green Acres or turn from Green Acres onto US 19. Drivers are asked to use caution while in the area.

Eastbound detour: Go south on US 19 and turn left onto S. Suffolk Terrace. Go north on Suffolk Terrace and turn right onto W. Otter Street. Go east on Otter Street and turn left onto S. Memorial Drive. Go north on Memorial Drive to W. Green Acres Street.

Westbound detour: Take W. Green Acres Street to S. Memorial Drive. Go south on Memorial Drive and turn right onto W. Otter Street. Go west on Otter Street and turn left onto S. Suffolk Terrace. Go south on Suffolk Terrace to US 19.


Legal

Contact the Webmaster for questions or comments regarding this site.

Liability Disclaimer & User Agreement

NOTE: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send us electronic mail. Instead, contact us by phone, or in writing.
© 2012 Citrus County Board of County Commissioners

Facebook Twitter News / Press Releases News / Press Releases YouTube Videos

Manatees