Scott Carnahan - 1st Vice Chairman
County Commission District 4
Commissioner Scott Carnahan started his term with the Board of County Commission in November 2014.
4 Year Term
Expiration of Current Term of Office:
He currently serves as:
- Member of the Springs Steering Committee
- Member of the Withlacoochee Regional Water Supply Authority
- Member of the Small County Coalition Board of Directors
- Member of RESTORE Committee
- Member of the Fire Services Planning Committee (Agendas & Minutes)
- Alternate member of the Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization
Other Public Service:
- Attends monthly Citrus County Chronicle Editorial Board meetings
This is a beautiful place and I am proud to call Citrus County my home. Our community has so much to offer visitors and residents alike.