SHIP Assistance Programs
The State Housing Initiatives Partnership Program (SHIP) provides funds to local governments as an incentive to create partnerships that produce and preserve affordable home ownership and multi-family housing.
Applications are accepted year round by appointment as funding is available.
- Emergency Home Repair Assistance
- Home Repairs for Very Low Income Families
- Mandatory Water/Sewer Connection
- Not-For-Profit Developer Strategy
- SHIP Annual Performance Report Public Notice
- SHIP Annual Report - (Fiscal Years 13/14, 14/15, 15/16)
- SHIP Local Housing Assistance Plan