Before access to the skate park, a waiver must be completed and signed. If this is for a child or minor: the waiver must be notarized if it has been signed by a parent or guardian, out of the presence of a Citrus County Parks & Recreation staff member.
|Beverly Hills Skate Court||Bicentennial Skate Court|
These facilities are a smoke free drug free zone.
Hours: Daylight only
- There are to be no BMX bikes or scooters and no food or beverage is allowed inside the skate courts.
- Skate at your own risk. Skateboarding/skating can be dangerous recreational activities, even with the use of all recommended safety equipment injuries can occur. Know your own abilities.
- All skaters 17 and younger must have a signed waiver before entering the facility.
- All skaters must provide their own skateboards/skates and safety equipment - no sharing of equipment.
- Skaters only allowed inside the fenced area, all spectators must remain outside the fenced area.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult over 18.
- Extreme recklessness or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- No smoking, glass containers, food or beverages allowed inside the fenced area.
- Radios, coolers, backpacks, etc. are prohibited inside the fenced area.
- Skaters police each other, take care of your facility.
- Hours of operation are posted at each Skate Court.
- The Skate Courts will be closed during inclement weather, for maintenance or any other time deemed necessary.
- All other park rules and regulations must be followed. Failure to follow rules and regulations may result in suspension from the Skate Park.
- Citrus County reserves the right to change or add rules as necessary.
The following equipment is recommended.
- Elbow Pads
- Skateboard Skating Helmet (bicycle helmets are prohibited)
- Wrist Guards (optional)
- Participants are required to have their own equipment, as sharing of equipment is not permitted.