Homecare Options Provided for Everyone (H.O.P.E.)
Private Pay Program
(Fees and services vary according to the services requested.)
Senior Care Services has been serving Citrus County for 24 years. We understand that our adult and elderly clients want to maintain their independent living status as long as possible. We can assist those individuals remain in their homes by arranging and monitoring in home support services.
Our case managers are experienced and will work with each family to develop an individualized care plan of support services.
We provide experience, sensitivity and cost effectiveness in developing a caring support plan.
What services are available?
- Assessment and care planning
- Case management (Client specific)
- Companionship (Sitter, read, write, etc.)
- Home making (Cleaning, mopping, dusting, etc.)
- Meals on Wheels & Pet Meals
- Personal Care (Bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Respite Care (Care giver relief)
- Transportation (County Transit, medical transport)
What do Case Managers do?
- Case managers perform an initial assessment to set up a care plan to identify problems and address the need for support services.
- Arrange for an monitor in home assistance.
- Provide crisis and early intervention.
- Assist with other support services available in the county.
- Act as a liaison to family members to ensure things are going well and communicate with family members regarding problems and a course of action.
- Assist with moving a person to or from a retirement complex, care home, and/or nursing home.