Senior Care Services
Do You Need Help For Yourself, A Friend Or A Loved One? Then We Can Help.
Senior Care Services provides our clients in-home services to help the client maintain their dignity, security and independence. Our services are provided through staff, volunteers, friends, and family members, working to keep families together.
these are the Services we Provide:
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance for the Elderly Program (EHEAEP)
- Private Pay Program (HOPE - In home services)
- Emergency Alert Response System
- Home Making (Cleaning, Mopping, Dusting, etc.)
- Caregiver Support Group
- Caregiver Relief (Respite Care)
- Personal Care (Bathing, Grooming, etc.)
- Companionship (Sitter, Read, Write, etc.)
Some services may require a fee. Your situation will be evaluated and discussed at the time of your assessment.