Minimum Insurance Requirements
Contractor shall procure and maintain for the duration of the contract insurance against claims for injuries to persons or damages to property which may arise from or in connection with the performance of the work hereunder by the contractor, his agents, representatives, employees or subcontractors. The coverages, limits or endorsements required herein protect the primary interests of the County, and these coverages, limits or endorsements shall in no way be required to be relied upon when assessing the extent or determining appropriate types and limits of coverage to protect the Contractor against any loss exposures, whether as a result of the Project or otherwise. The requirements contained herein, as well as the County’s review or acknowledgement, is not intended to and shall not in any manner limit or qualify the liabilities and obligations assumed by the Contractor under this contract.
Commercial General Liability
Coverage must be afforded under a per occurrence form policy for limits:
- not less than $1,000,000 each occurrence
- $1,000,000 products / completed operations each occurrence
- $1,000,000 personal and advertising injury liability
- $1,000,000 each occurrence
- $50,000 fire damage liability
- $5,000 medical expense
- TYPE A(a): Routine Contracts / Services Insurance "Without" Builders Risk
- TYPE A(b): Routine Contracts / Construction Services Insurance "With" Builders Risk
- TYPE B: Including Professional and/or Errors and Omissions Liability
- TYPE C: Pollution Insurance
- TYPE D: Leases with Tenants on County Property Insurance
- TYPE E: Purchase Contracts for Equipment & Supplies
- TYPE EI: Environmental Insurance
- TYPE H: SHIP Program
- TYPE S: Special Construction Insurance Projects
If you cannot view PDF files, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
Download for it for FREE now.