Applications & Forms
Applications must have all the accompanying paperwork attached when presented to the Department of Growth Management staff for submittal, along with 7 copies of the required surveys to complete the application packet.
It is recommended that you contact the Department of Planning and Development for a pre-application meeting before submission to confirm all required application materials.
- Administrative Waiver
- Large Lot Rural Subdivision
- Lot Reconfiguration
- Minor Subdivision
- Preliminary / Final Plat
- Redevelopment Incentives Form
- Substantially Similar Replat
- Valid Nonconforming Use
Planning and Development Commission (PDC) Approval
PDC and Board of County Commissioners (BCC) Approval
- Comp Plan and Land Development Code Amendment Application
- Land Development Code Atlas Amendment
- Land Development Code Text Amendment
- Planned Unit Development
- Street Vacation/Plat Vacation
- Agricultural Exempt Packet
- Agricultural Sustainable Agricultural Land Acknowledgement
- Impact Fees
- Open Records Check Request Application
- Set Up An Escrow Account
- Temporary Sales Operation Authorization
- Temporary Use Development Order/Permit Application
- Vested Rights
If you cannot view PDF files, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Download for it for FREE now.
*All final plats require BCC approval.