The Division of Aquatic Services manages nuisance aquatic plants within the 25,000 surface acres of lakes and rivers in the County, and is also responsible for maintaining waterway signage, removal of derelict vessels (when funding is available), boating improvements, and artificial fishing reef projects.
- NOTICE: The Adopt-A-Shore Cleanup event and other Save Our Waters week activities have been postponed. Groups will be notified once new dates has been set.
- Agreement & Sign-up Sheet
- Family Hold Harmless Agreement
- Group Hold Harmless Agreement
- 2017 Save Our Waters Week Featured Activities
- Aquatic and Wetland Plants
- Aquatic Pesticide Certification Exam and Study Materials
- Download: No Dumping Scallop Shells sign
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Plant Management in Florida Waters
- Southwest Florida Water Management District