The Division of Aquatic Services manages nuisance aquatic plants within the 25,000 surface acres of lakes and rivers in the County, and is also responsible for maintaining waterway signage, removal of derelict vessels (when funding is available), boating improvements, and artificial fishing reef projects.
- Save the date: Sept. 16, 2017 - Adopt-A-Shore Event (Agreement & Sign-up Sheet)
- Aquatic and Wetland Plants
- Aquatic Pesticide Certification Exam and Study Materials
- Download: No Dumping Scallop Shells sign
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Plant Management in Florida Waters
- Southwest Florida Water Management District