Engineering Plans Review
Project Applications and Checklists:
- Deminimis Worksheet
- First Floor Elevation Waiver Application - ($200.00 Fee)
- Pre-Application Meeting Checklist
- Residential Lot Drainage Review
- Right-of-Way Fees
- Right-of-Way Utilization Application
- Subdivision Improvement
- Submittal Requirements for Non-Residential Construction
The Engineering Team is responsible for:
- Review of subdivision preliminary plats, final plats, minor subdivisions, lot reconfigurations, large lot rural subdivisions, and subdivision construction plans for compliance with County LDC Engineering Standards.
- Providing relevant information and assistance at project pre-application meetings.
- Review of non-residential (commercial) site development plans for compliance with County LDC engineering Standards.
- Review of waiver requests for first floor elevation for compliance with County LDC Engineering Standards.
- Review of right-of-way utilization applications for compliance to County LDC Engineering Standards.
- Maintenance and evaluation of County-wide traffic model (FSUTMS).
If you cannot view PDF files, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Download for it for FREE now.