Project Management Section
Project Management Is Responsible For
- Design and construction of County infrastructure - new roads, road improvements, and resurfacing of existing roads, bridges, traffic signals, etc.
- Design and construction of new drainage systems and reconstruction of existing drainage systems.
- Review of subdivision preliminary plats and final plats for compliance with County LDC Engineering Standards.
- Monitor, inspect and prepare maintenance reports for twenty seven (27) County bridges.
- Maintenance and evaluation of County-wide traffic model (FSUTMS).
Citrus County Project Management
3600 W. Sovereign Path, Suite 241
Lecanto, Fl. 34461
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.