Project Applications & Checklists:
- Deminimis Worksheet
- First Floor Elevation Waiver Application - ($200.00 Fee)
- Finish Floor Elevation Waiver Application - UPDATED FORM: 2021 Waiver Application and Requirements
- Finished Floor Elevation Affidavit
- Pre-Application Meeting Checklist
- Residential Lot Drainage Review
- Right-of-Way Fees
- Right-of-Way Utilization Application
- Subdivision Improvement
- Submittal Requirements for Non-Residential Construction
The Engineering Team Is Responsible For:
- Review of subdivision preliminary plats, final plats, minor subdivisions, lot reconfigurations, large lot rural subdivisions, and subdivision construction plans for compliance with County LDC Engineering Standards.
- Providing relevant information and assistance at project pre-application meetings.
- Review of non-residential (commercial) site development plans for compliance with County LDC engineering Standards.
- Review of waiver requests for first floor elevation for compliance with County LDC Engineering Standards.
- Review of right-of-way utilization applications for compliance to County LDC Engineering Standards.
- Maintenance and evaluation of County-wide traffic model (FSUTMS).
Cynthia L. Jones
Citrus County Engineering
3600 W. Sovereign Path, Suite 241
Lecanto, Fl. 34461
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.