Fleet Management is responsible for the maintenance of all County vehicles and equipment.
Fleet Management is also responsible for the maintenance of State Health Department and Environmental Health vehicles located in the county.
- Coordinates the vehicle replacement program
- Is responsible for vehicle and equipment purchases and disposal
- Oversees the Total Cost Heavy Equipment Program
- Maintains over 700 vehicles and equipment including 1 hybrid vehicle
- Maintains county fuel site located in Lecanto
- Administers county fuel card program
- Administers use of SunPass program
- Provides CDL testing for County employees
- Provides shop and field tire repair
- Maintains the Welding and fabrication shop
- Coordinates with dealers/manufacturers for warranty work
- Maintains on-site parts inventory for maintenance and repairs
- Assists in county emergency operations as needed