Skip to main content
Public Comments During BOCC Meetings
For public input by email (preferred):
For public input by form:
- Citizens are encouraged to submit their comment to firstname.lastname@example.org to be read into the record.
- Please include the agenda item you are referencing in the subject line.
- In your email message, include your name and physical address.
- The message should be succinct and should be able to be read at a normal pace within three minutes.
- For approved organizations, list your name and the organization name and your message should be able to be read in five minutes.
- Fill in your name and address.
- If representing a registered organization, please enter the organization name.
- Type in the Agenda Item you wish to comment on (ex: D. Open To The Public).
- Please keep comments succinct and should be read within 3 minutes (300 word limit), or within 5 minutes (500 word limit) for registered organizations.
- Use the button below to access the form.