Beverly Hills Community Park
Beverly Hills Park
997 W. Roosevelt Blvd.
Beverly Hills, FL. 34465
Beverly Hills Park, has one of the two skateboard parks located in the county. It is a great place for kids to burn off their energy in this wonderfully designed park.
The park also offers basketball court, 2 bocce courts, a softball field, a playground, and more.
Rules for walking dogs
- Dogs must be walked along the walking/jogging trails, and may not enter the fields and other public areas
- Dogs may be walked during daylight hours
- Owners must clean-up after their dogs
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times
- Please refrain from walking dogs at sites where special events are taking place
Facilities / Amenities
Citizens may use the picnic tables, pavilions, basketball courts, etc., on a first come first served basis. However, If you would like to reserve a Facility/Amenity for your guaranteed play time, please follow the above directions for your reservation, or call 352-527-7540.
- Basketball Court
- Bocci Court 2
- Dog walking allowed on trails
- Field (Multi-Purpose)
- Handicap Accessible
- Jogging Trail
- Pay Phone
- Picnic Tables
- Skate Park
- Softball Field
- Water Fountain