9530 S. parkside Ave.
Floral City, Fl. 34436
There is a lot to do in Floral Park! Enjoy shuffleboard, horseshoes, volleyball, tennis and the list goes on!
A little bit History:
Floral City was surveyed in 1883 and is said to be a "Slice of Old Florida". The town was named Floral City for its abundance of wild flowers, which are still plentiful today.
Rules for walking dogs
- Dogs must be walked along the walking/jogging trails, and may not enter the fields and other public areas
- Dogs may be walked during daylight hours
- Owners must clean-up after their dogs
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times
- Please refrain from walking dogs at sites where special events are taking place
Facilities / Amenities
Citizens may use the picnic tables, pavilions, basketball courts, etc., on a first come first served basis. However, If you would like to reserve a Facility/Amenity for your guaranteed play time, please follow the above directions for your reservation, or call 352-527-7540.
Citizens can play on a first come first served basis for no charge or reservation. If you would like a guaranteed tennis court for your play time, or are on a League, you may choose to reserve the courts.
- Barbecue Grill
- Basketball Court
- Dog walking allowed on trails
- Horseshoe Pit 4
- Jogging Trail
- Lightning Detector
- Pavilion 2
- Pay Phone
- Picnic Tables
- Racquetball Court 2
- Shuffleboard Court 6
- Soccer Field
- Softball Field
- Tennis Court 2
- Volleyball 2