Non-Residential Permitting

Non-residential covers anything that is not intended for single family residential use, also known as, but not limited to Commercial. Remember to check with the Building Division if a permit is needed before you start your work. Below is a list of forms that may assist you with most nonresidential projects. If you have questions regarding the forms, or if a permit is needed please call the county Building Division at (352) 527-5310.

Non-Residential Permitting Forms & Information