The Division of Aquatic Services manages nuisance aquatic plants within the 25,000 surface acres of lakes and rivers in the County, and is also responsible for maintaining waterway signage, removal of derelict vessels (when funding is available), boating improvements, and artificial fishing reef projects.
September 18, 2021
Participants are needed to help clean up trash and debris from our waterways in Citrus County!
The Annual Adopt-A-Shore event Application and Waiver documents below need to be filled out and returned to Aquatics Division.
Aquatics Related Information
- Aquatic and Wetland Plants
- Aquatic Pesticide Certification Exam and Study Materials
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Plant Management in Florida Waters
- Southwest Florida Water Management District
Citrus County Aquatic Services
1300 S. Lecanto Hwy.
Lecanto, Fl. 34461
Monday - Thursday | 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.