We also manage 300 air conditioning & heating systems, provide 24/7 emergency service and daily mail courier service to 34 facilities covering 90 miles.
Our staff responds to all calls regarding:
- ADA compliance
- Structural problems
Citrus County took part in an Energy Services Contract with Schneider Electric on June 25, 2013, involving five (5) county buildings. The savings, as part of the contract, would be tracked during the construction period from October 2013 to September 2014. The documents below reflect the savings in dollars and kilowatt hours.
- Energy Savings Project October - March (Updated May 6, 2016)
- Energy Savings Project October - December (Updated February 22, 2016)
- Energy Savings Project October - September (Updated October 29, 2015)
- Energy Savings Project October - June (Updated October 1, 2015)
- Energy Savings Project October - March (Updated May 29, 2015)
- Utility and Kilowatt-Hour Savings
Citrus County Facilities Management
1300 S. Lecanto Hwy.
Lecanto, Fl. 34461
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.