Fleet Management is also responsible for the maintenance of State Health Department and Environmental Health vehicles located in the county.
Citrus County Government Surplus Auction
- Coordinates the vehicle replacement program
- Is responsible for vehicle and equipment purchases and disposal
- Oversees the Total Cost Heavy Equipment Program
- Maintains over 700 vehicles and equipment including 1 hybrid vehicle
- Maintains county fuel site located in Lecanto
- Administers county fuel card program
- Administers use of SunPass program
- Provides CDL testing for County employees
- Provides shop and field tire repair
- Maintains the Welding and fabrication shop
- Coordinates with dealers/manufacturers for warranty work
- Maintains on-site parts inventory for maintenance and repairs
- Assists in county emergency operations as needed
Citrus County Fleet Management
1300 S. Lecanto Hwy.
Lecanto, Fl. 34461
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.