- Provided disaster response and relief assistance to various communities and agencies.
- Completed extensive drainage retrofit improvements county wide.
- Utilized Department of Corrections labor to assist in the tasks of cleaning up unauthorized dumping areas, illegal tire disposal sites, and the perpetual cleanup of roadside debris i.e., the cleanup on S. Lima Avenue.
- Reconstructed 1,320 feet of N. Dunkenfield Avenue which included upgrading the drainage, new road base, and widening of the 90 degree curve, improving the drivability and safety.
- Installed a traffic signal at N. Meadowcrest Boulevard and W. Gulf to Lake Highway. Signal became fully functional in May of 2013.
- Rebuilt traffic signal at N. Turkey Oak Drive and N. Citrus Avenue in September of 2013. This included the installation of a new span, new signal heads, and wiring which extends the life span of the signal for approximately 15 years.
- The Florida Department of Transportation began a project in February 2014 to install a signal at S. Kensington Avenue and E. Gulf to Lake Highway. This project should be complete in the spring of 2014.
- Engineering Division
- Road Resurfacing
- Roads Under Construction/Closures
- Citrus County Gas Tax at a Glance
- Fact Sheet 1
- Fact Sheet 2
Citrus County Road Maintenance
1300 S. Lecanto Hwy.
Lecanto, Fl. 34461
Monday - Thursday | 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.