Hernando Citrus MPO to meet in September
Thursday, September 23, 2021, beginning at 1:30pm, at the Lecanto Government Building, 3600 West
Sovereign Path, Room 166, Lecanto, FL.
Items scheduled on the agenda include, but are not limited to:
• Electric Vehicle Master Plan – Florida Department of Transportation Presentation
• FY 2021-FY 2022 Unified Planning Work Program Amendment
• FY 2022-2026 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment
• Approval of Scope of Services - Crystal River/Turkey Oak Bypass Study to Kimley Horn
and Associates, Inc.
• Approval of Scope of Services - Comprehensive Operational Analysis (COA) Citrus
Transit to Tindale Oliver and Associates
• Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Appointment
• Hernando County Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board (TDLCB)
• Potential Consideration of MPO Executive Director Candidates
• Signature Authority – Executive Director Vacancy
Approximately one week prior to the meeting, the meeting agenda may be viewed online at:
www.hernandocounty.us and/or www.hernandocounty.us/hernandocitrusmpo.
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed
to Carlene Riecss, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive,
Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28010, or email email@example.com.